- Adults 7 €
- Students, seniors, unemployed 5 €
- Under 18 y/o free of charge.
- Groups 5 € /person, minimum group size 10 persons.
Finnish school groups free of charge with teacher present.
The museum can be visited outside the usual opening hours for an additional fee.
- Weekdays 40€/group + entrance.
- Guidance fee for school groups: 35€/group.
- Outside the opening hours, weekends or holidays: 60€/group + entrance.
The entrance can be paid using Smartum Liikunta- ja kulttuuriseteli, ICOM-card or Museum Card.
The Museum Card is a ticket to over 300 museums in Finland. Museum Cards are also sold at our ticket booth at the price of 74€.
The Sibeliusmuseum is an EU Disability Card location. A personal assistant may enter free of charge.